UTC-YAHOO-FORUM
welcome please login in order to continue
UTC-YAHOO-FORUM

Yahoo tools discussions and program sharing

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Top posters
vn5socks.com

shopsocks5.com

Admin

shivyamaple

Forum
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 436 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:53 pm

Share | 

Yahoo contacts syncing issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shivyamaple

PostSubject: Yahoo contacts syncing issue   Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:17 am

Hello all,

I can not get my Yahoo contacts to sync to my phone's address book. Is anyone else having this issue? I called both AT&T and HTC and they both state that it is a Yahoo issue. I can't find anything online of anyone else having this issue. I only get generic replies back from Yahoo on how to sync my phone. I am not an *****. I know how to sync. So far I have manually disabled and re-enabled syncing my Yahoo account to my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the Yahoo mail app, restarted my phone, and cleared the cache. When I go to sync, I get a red circle next to Yahoo on my list and it states down below that sync is currently experiencing problems and it will be back shortly. It's been a week now. There is a sync error only for the Yahoo contacts. All other accounts sync just fine. It shows in my phone's address book that I have 0 Yahoo contacts, yet when I get on the computer, all of my contacts are there. Please help. Without my phone being able to sync with Yahoo, I can not call, text, or e-mail any of those Yahoo contacts. I am at a loss. It is so frustrating. Is it me, my phone, or the new Yahoo mail app update???

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References :

https://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one-series/324956-yahoo-contacts-syncing-issue.html

Brand Explainer
[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Yahoo contacts syncing issue
Page 1 of 1